Unrivalled address coverage
Posted by Dom K on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 18:06
National, trans-national, multi-national, international. Whatever the flavor or scope of a business requiring address management technology, Everything Location provides valid address coverage and geocoding for all 245+ countries and territories worldwide. Our address data is sourced from a variety of national and international data providers, which includes postal authorities where available.
Our technology defines coverage on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the most granular. For address verification:
- Level 5 Delivery point, or sub-building. Example types include floor, apartment, flat, and suite
- Level 4 Premise, or building.
- Level 3 Thoroughfare, which essentially refers to the road or street.
- Level 2 Locality, city, or town.
- Level 1 Administrative Area, which will differ in each each country, but usually means state, region, or county.
Our geocoding coverage uses a similar scale:
- Level 4+ Actual rooftop coverage, which means the resulting lat/long exists as a defined value against the respective record.
- Level 4 The lat/long will point to the building, but it may be an interpolated result. In such cases, a geo-distance field will state the margin of error in meters.
- Level 3 Thoroughfare.
- Level 2 Locality.
Everything Location provides L4/L5 verification in more than 120 countries, and L4+ geocode coverage in over 65 countries, making us one of the largest sources of valid address data in the world.
A coverage chart will be published to our site shortly.